UK based FinTech EngineF India Technologies Private Limited, Technopark is looking for a Senior Technical Architect.
Skill Set :
- 10+ years of experience.
- JAVA CODING STANDARDS
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to delivery that strategy
- Experiencing in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly document management, collaboration and content management.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Some experience of with working with board level stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills – demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills Ability to develop solution architecture designs
- Experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Understanding of Servlets, SQL, JDBC and frameworks like spring.
- Good knowledge of serverless architecture
- Good knowledge of No SQL databases.
- Experience in developing restful web services in java.
- Experience in Agile/ Scrum.
- Knowledge in Mobile application development.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including cloud, servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc
- Team leading/handling experience
- Client interaction and convincing problem-solving skill.
- Updated knowledge of technologies and methodologies
- Knowledge in Banking/Financial domain
- Ideally formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF) or formal qualifications in technology.
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected]
Last Date : 31 August 2018