Vacancy open for SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT DESIGNER at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT – KERALA (IIITM-K), Campus Technopark, Karyavattom PO, Thiruvananthapuram.
Closing on :03/07/2018
Contact email : [email protected]
Salary: Rs. 24,000 per month
Project Name: KISSAN Kerala
- Any Degree with minimum 1-2 years of solid experience in social media content design and development in Malayalam and English.
- Excellent knowledge of management of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and other social media best practices.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral Draw, Adobe After Effects.
- Preference will be given to Degree Holders in Fine Arts/Visual Graphics/ Animation.
- Must have good design aesthetics, visualization & conceptualization capabilities.
- Good communication and content writing skills in English and Malayalam.
EXPERIENCE: Should have minimum 1-2 years of solid experience on social media content design and development.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) in social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other platforms.
- Content management including content design, development and production.
- Content Research work, Content Writing, Creative Writing,
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements may send a soft/scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format as an attachment to [email protected] or the physical copy of the application to The Registrar, IIITM-K, IIITM-K Campus, Technopark, Kariyavattom PO, Trivandrum -695581, with job code no.: SSE-06/2018) If you are sending the physical copy of the application, please superscribe the envelope with “Application for SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT DESIGNER”. Applications that are not in the prescribed format will be rejected. Please produce original certificates and experience certificates along with one set of copy at the time of certification verification/interview.