Candidates who possess Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication with 3 to 6 years related experience can apply for the post of Network Engineer at Arackal Digital Solutions, Technopark.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to customer inquiries on the telephone or via email.
- Provides after-hours support as required.
- Handles customer problems that appear to rise from the use of the product. Initiates requests for replacing defective components and track their status through delivery to the customer.
- Communicates with the customer to help them understand how to use the product properly. Provides customers with periodic ongoing maintenance support, software upgrades, etc., as required.
- Communicates with product management, programmers and technical documentation regarding software bugs and follows up to ensure fixes are made and supplied to the customer.
- Completes, maintains and processes pertinent paperwork and records to track customer reported problems, enhancements and defective components.
- Confers with management, staff, customers or Technical Support staff todetermine customer response priorities.
- Provides input for technical documentation in writing or oral form, including procedures, examples and technical descriptions.
- Researches and studies subject matter and participate in meeting, seminars or training sessions to obtain a greater understanding of products and applications.
- Participates in the testing of new product releases as directed by supervisor.
- Works closely as part of a team or also independently.
- Take ownership of issues and escalate as necessary to drive to conclusion.
- System Management such as Interface Configuration changes and daily health checks.
- Travels to customer sites as necessary to provide direct product technical support.
Interesting candidates can rush their resume to [email protected].
Last date: 5 October 2018.