Aptara Learning Pvt Ltd is looking for LLB Graduates/Post graduates for the position of Legal Analyst. Freshers to 3 years of experience can apply for the job.
Skill set :
- Efficient and accurate reviewing of legal updates.
- Content management for Regulatory Bodies vis–vis their developments in the legal and financial arena.
- Support internal manager(s) in preparation of daily dispatch.
- Support internal senior manager(s) in documenting performance metrics for internal use and use with clients.
- The Legal Analyst will be responsible for performing Regulatory Content Management of Multiple Regulators.
- The Legal Analyst will be responsible for the prompt, accurate and efficient populating of Metadata fields in the CMS Tool in accordance with the link based updates supplied in the Excel sheet.
- The candidate will be responsible for checking for Rules from the updates and categorising it based on whether the Rules has been Introduced / Amended / Referenced / Repealed.
- The candidate will also be responsible for identifying Citations and adding Rules Mentioned in the update.
- The Legal Analyst will be responsible for the addition, amendment and deletion of Rules in the respective regulatory library of each monitored Regulatory Body maintained on the CMS Tool.
- The candidate will also be responsible for contributing to related Filler Projects.
Candidates can walk- in Aptara Learning Pvt Ltd, 7th Floor, Carnival Building, Technopark, Trivandrum. Also, send your resume to [email protected]
Last Date : 10 August 2018