Kawika Technologies is looking for a suitable candidate to function as their HR Executive.
The applicant should be a passionate graduate in MBA, keenness to work hard and learn how organizations attract and maintain high value human resources in a competitive software industry. The job requires continuous learning, interacting with a variety of people and is filled with challenges in every single day. The role requires high initiative capability, strong command over the English Language – both written and spoken, ability to manage juggling tasks and prioritizing, attention to detail, methodical and thorough approach to work and ability to stay calm under pressure and high. Immediate joining preferred.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist Talent Acquisition team to coordinate selection processes, communicate to candidates and represent the organization, its culture, values and roles.
- Handle Finance functionalities.
- Provide necessary assistance in organizational events; walk-in recruitment drives, festival celebrations, other employee engagement events etc.
- Handle employee requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally.
- Assist in employee/ client travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed.
- MBA in HR / Finance is an added advantage.
Experience : 0-1 Years
Send your CV to [email protected] with Current CTC, expected CTC and notice period.
Closing on:31 July, 2018
Contact email: [email protected]