Wipro is hiring the best emerging talent from engineering institutes across the nation. In Kerala, the recruitment process will happen at Kochi on 16 August 2018. The venue will be Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, Kakkanad. Registration will close at 12pm on 16 August 2018.
* 10th Standard: 60% or above
* 12th Standard: 60% or above
* Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
Year of Passing: 2018
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech
Branch of Study: CS / IT / ECE / EEE / E&I / Mechanical / Automobile / Production Engineering / Aeronautical / Mechatronics
Designation: Project Engineer
* Should be from a full-time degree course recognized by the central / state government of India.
* All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
* Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Every eligible candidate must go through online assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections. For more details see Wipro Careers.