Buildnext is seeking energetic and seasoned accounts professional as Accounts Manager. This position requires an ability to quickly and deeply understand large data sets, financial accounting and detailed financial statements. Should be able to manage Accounts department independently.
Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment with an entrepreneurial mindset and should be ready to handle ambiguous situations in work with emphasis on flexibility.
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
- Liaisoning with auditors for Finalization of Accounts& internal auditory matters.
- Bank Reconciliation / preparation & analysis of Cash Flow Statements of all bank accounts.
- Computation & compliance of TDS, GST and Income Tax.
- Salary & Payroll management.
- Bills checking, Payment to parties and Vendor Reconciliation.
- Variance Analysis & systematic Maintenance of Records including MIS as required by the management.
- Liaisoning with authorities as required.
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, quarterly and annual financial statements, balance sheet, P&L and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Budgeting & Planning.
- B.com with min 60 % of marks.
- Required minimum 3 years’ experience in handling end to end functions of a finance & accounts department.
- Proficiency in Tally or any other accounting software
- Proven ability to perform in high stress environments, meet strict deadlines and possess unyielding work ethics.
- This position is based out of Kochi and preference shall be given to candidate based out of Kochi.
Closing on: 20th July, 2018
Contact email: [email protected]